(VSG) Verticle Gastric Sleeve - Any Sleevers out there?

Options
I just had mine on 10/21/10 and have had no problems so far. I think this is going to be one of the best decisions of my life. Am finding MFP to be a great tool in keeping up with food, nutrients, exercise, etc. It's a great community.

Would like to meet up with other "Sleevers" to see how you're doing. Support can really help through any weight loss program, especially some of the surgical options.

Just "Friend Me"! We'll get through it together.

Priska

Replies

• StaySeaLuds
    Options
    HI! I just joined up with MFP and did a forum search looking for other VSG'ers and came across your post. So I wanted to say HI! I'm was sleeved 9/21/10, so tomorrow is my 5 month surgiversary! I don't regret it at all and am loving it. The loss is starting to slow but I can't complain....-90lbs in that time is a good accomplishment! I like MFP so much better then another site I was logging food/exercise at. Hope you are still loving your sleeve! :o)
  • MissJLSmith
    Options
    I had my sleeve on 12/21/2010 - my name is Jamie - nice to meet you!

How luck have you been so far?
  • wasthat
    wasthat Posts: 11
    Options
    I was sleeved 7/13/10! Welcome!
  • Lewisfamilytexas
    Options
    I'm having my sleeve done april 19, i'm really excited....
  • bpeete06
    bpeete06 Posts: 1
    Options
    I had mine done Feb. 22nd
  • IrishFanVSG
    IrishFanVSG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there....I had mine a year later than you did. I was 7/13/11. I'm down about 45 lbs from the prediet.
  • lgerweck
    lgerweck Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi everyone! I had my sleeve done 7/20/11. I'm down 33 pounds so far or 27% of my excess weight.
    I'd love to have sleeve friends for food ideas and support!
  • BrandNeMe_NYC
    BrandNeMe_NYC Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I am new to this site. I am using it as a tool to help me monitor my eating now and after my WLS. I am scheduled to have the VSG done on 9/19/11. I am super excited about living a healthier life!
  • losetobemeagain
    losetobemeagain Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi All I had my sleeve done on July 13, 2011 and have lost 33 lbs since surgery.. Happy to find others on here
  • juzmejnee
    Options
    Hi everyone! had my sleeve on June 23,2011. Doing well, not losing as fast as some people, but im losing :) How is everyone doin?? I feel like im hungry all the time ( i am on a PPI for acid) and i don't think its head hunger...I will eat and maybe like 2 hrs later im hungry . Anyone feel like this too?
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Rockin that sleeve since 6/6/11. Feel free to add me :)
  • losetobemeagain
    Options
    o
  • losetobemeagain
    Options
    Hi everyone! had my sleeve on June 23,2011. Doing well, not losing as fast as some people, but im losing :) How is everyone doin?? I feel like im hungry all the time ( i am on a PPI for acid) and i don't think its head hunger...I will eat and maybe like 2 hrs later im hungry . Anyone feel like this too?

the past two or three days I have felt like that, and I don't know why or what changed
  • McPenguin
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I was sleeved last Tuesday, August 23rd! I'm looking for a few friends so we can motivate each other along the way. :)

(Once I get past this darned liquid diet phase, I'll be logging my food once again! lol.)

Cheers!
  • SleeveMeAlone
    Options
    *waving*

i will be getting sleeved September 30. my pre-op diet will begin September 15. on my own, i have already loss 21lbs and have only 14 more lbs to go in oder to meet my (own personal) surgery-day goal weight. Friend Request me, i'm. looking to meet more sleevers!
  • scalewarfare
    Options
    I was sleeved on 8/22, today is my first day back at work. I've only been here an hour and my body is already screaming for a nap!
  • suthernbelle
    suthernbelle Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Had mine on 08/02/11 I've lost 40lbs so far. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • ownkindofbeauty
    Options
    I had my sleeve Aug 30th! :flowerforyou:
  • Jackievsg
    Options
    I was sleeved July 25, 2011.
  • CarlaJean140down
    CarlaJean140down Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My sleeve was done on 8/30/10.... it is life changing and a wonderful tool....but as we all know it is only a tool...we still have to work at it ...glad to meet you all:wink: