Hello

Options
I figured I should say hello and see if I can find some friends to continue to log in here. Lost 10 lbs then gained back three due to lack of discipline that needs to be fixed!

Adam

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    hey, good luck

Stu
  • smoore85
    smoore85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    hey feel free to add me,, u can do this,, sometimes its hard but we need to keep plodding on,, xx
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hello back! Discipline is the problem for all of us. I belong to a weight loss group and I have never met anyone who said " I am overweight because I just don't know what a diet or exercise is". That's why support from all of us who have been there "in the trenches" is so important. We understand totally and never judge you negatively. If you are like me, you can do that fine all by yourself. Good luck.. I hope you find the inspiration and support you need here. I have. You can add me as a friend.
  • SWEETNESS2008
    Options
    HELLO EVERYBODY MY NAME IS BETTY! I HAVE TRIED AND FAILED MANY TIMES TO LOSE WEIGHT DUE TO LACK OF MOTIVATION OR WILL POWER I SUPPOSE! IT SEEMS LIKE EVERY TIME I GET A WILD HAIR TO LOSE WEIGHT ITS AROUND A HOLIDAY OR BDAY AND I MAKE AN EXCUSE TO EAT. LIKE OH I WILL JUST HAVE A LITTLE OR I WILL START ON MONDAY SO I CAN ENJOY THE PARTY BUT BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THAT MONDAY NEVER COMES! SO I AM ON THE WEIGHT LOSS WAGON ONCE AGAIN AND AM HOPING FOR GOOD RESULTS. NOT NECESSARILY FAST RESULTS BUT STEADY. WELL GOOD LUCK TO US ALL AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM ANY OF YOU ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES AND THOUGHTS!