FIRST DAY!! need people that wanna help motivate each other to get to our goals!!

Options
Hey guys! This is my first day on my journey and i need all the support and motivation i can get! :) i wanna help others as well while we are all on this journey together! Been a while since iv been on a health journey and I’m excited to be back and get healthy! I wanna hear others stories and if anyone has tips on first starting out I’m here for it!! :)) 45biao5bbygo.jpeg

Replies

• JayC2810
    JayC2810 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Come on let's motivate! I'm starting over from scratch my self so we can figure it out together 😁
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I'm always looking for more motivation. Just added you.
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!! I’m glad u guys added me! We all need motivation!! I sure know i do haha
  • vedra_b
    vedra_b Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I am back myself at 43 I am really wanting to make a life style change. I have been a mom and or mother for 27+ years and I am ready to make myself a priority! Id love a accountability partner
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • phoenix1974
    phoenix1974 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I’m right with you! Fasting and ready for my first home workout. Hopefully I can transition from gym to home.