I’m back and could sincerely use help. Looking for friends.

Options
I won’t write a novel here, a lot of the info is on my profile. I am back after a few failed attempts and could truly use help and motivation. I will be active and return all the help. Please feel more than free to add me if you’re also looking for someone nice who will work hard and stay in touch. Thanks in advance to all and I wish you all the best of luck.

George

Replies

• JenMarieD87
    JenMarieD87 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Add me (:
  • CravingGooey
    CravingGooey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Y’all can add me too!

I could use some encouragement.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :)
  • suzettedees
    suzettedees Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hey George, you can add me. I’ve been back and fourth on here for a few years now and am finally close to my goal weight. I’ve realized how important it is for me to track my food and exercise to be successful. I’d love to cheer on your progress 😊
  • mamcmurray
    mamcmurray Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yup - progress is slow and tough and we all need encouragement
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. Third attempt for me too and I’m seriously committed right now..enough is enough and I want to stick to it!
  • MsOpus
    MsOpus Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Sent a friend request. I am right there with ya
  • Kelly0572
    Kelly0572 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Requst sent
  • Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    add me
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale.

Good luck with your journey!
  • konnichiwasam
    konnichiwasam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Will add you as soon as I figure out how on this app! I’m losing weight for the 3rd time in life but I’m 40 now so it’s awesome :(

That’s why I’m “all in” and looking for friends. My husband’s metabolism still thinks we’re 19, so I’m alone in this house. He ate a pack of Milano cookies last night. MILANO COOKIES!!!