Hi! New to Group

Options
I can say I'm loving it already! It truly takes the guesswork out of keeping up w/ intake carbs, proteins blah, blah blah.

I'm at about 19-20% body fat. would love to reduce. I'm in the athletic category sometimes I play around w/ the idea of doing body competitions, figure not body building. I'm a PT and it's in keeping w/ what I'd like to achieve. So great to be on board w/ other fitness fanatics!

:flowerforyou:

Angel Eyes II

Replies

• AngelEyesII
    Options
    I can say I'm loving it already! It truly takes the guesswork out of keeping up w/ intake carbs, proteins blah, blah blah.

I'm at about 19-20% body fat. would love to reduce. I'm in the athletic category sometimes I play around w/ the idea of doing body competitions, figure not body building. I'm a PT and it's in keeping w/ what I'd like to achieve. So great to be on board w/ other fitness fanatics!

:flowerforyou:

Angel Eyes II
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • AngelEyesII
    Options
    :wink: Laura, thank you so much for your welcome! I appreciate it! Have a great day. :bigsmile:

AngelEyes II
  • ForReviews
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I just started on Monday with this site myself.

Good luck and hope you enjoy it as much as I do so far.

Best,
    :heart: Iris