Just Because...

Options
AdoraK
AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
I hate Mondays.... So I started this to help make Monday more fun... Post anything....

Dear Monday, please quit stalking me. I am happy with Saturday and Sunday. You just always bum me out, nothing personal. Love, Me.

All you great people have a wonderful Monday!!!

:bigsmile:

Replies

• Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Dear Monday, I still love you, even if no one else does. All the shop are open properly again and if I need something at 1am I can be sure there's at least 1 shop open. Then again, I have to do the same ammount of work all through the week, so there's nothing particulary bad about you for me. Please stay that way, you're dear friend. Me.
  • Enforcer25
    Enforcer25 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Ok Monday, I'm off on Monday, so you aren't so bad. I think the solution for people to not dislike you so much is figure a way to make everyone wealthy, that way, people wouldn't have to work, thus making Monday and every day like the weekend.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    monday.jpg
  • lynheff
    lynheff Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I like Mondays because it always feels like a new beginning. An " I'm done with the old way" sort of thing. Have a wonderful Monday---and rest of the week.
  • CoachMaritova
    CoachMaritova Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Dear Monday,

You and I have had a lot of issues over the years. I wish we could move past the bitterness and constant arguing and find some compromise. I'm willing to try if you are. But your relentless cruel tricks have got to stop! If you really love me you'd be willing to work through this with me. Can we agree?

Thanks.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Oh Monday...how I love thee. Your beautiful sunrise means the beginning of the school week and no kids home during the day for 5 whole glorious days. ♥
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    Dear Monday.

I'm on vacation this week, so you can return to your little house of pain until next week....no wait, next weekend is a long weekend. See ya in two weeks. Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.
  • rawrkeia
    rawrkeia Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    http://www.you tube.com/watch?v=v_7WgoUke7g

this is me, completely. cept its school not work.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Dear Monday,

I hate you!!!!!

Sincerely,
    Not so PeachyKeene
  • hotlaurah
    Options
    Hello Monday!

All three kids are off to school and I have the house all to myself! Think I'll dance for a while, take a shower, and play in my art studio.

Lots of Love,
    Laura
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    Dear Monday-
    We really need to become friends....it's just that it's the beginning of the work week and also my weigh in day. If you could somewhow make sure that the number on the scale is smaller each Monday then I would LOVE you!
    Love, hugs & kisses-
    Nicole
  • legmotor
    legmotor Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I think I got "Monday" all over me and it feels gross! Can someone help me get it off?!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MONDAYS! Get to hit the gym and soon......................MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    monday+cartoon.jpg

Yep. :grumble:
  • sexygenius
    sexygenius Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Dear Mondays,
    your powers of suckyness have no effect on me, I dont do anything throught out the week anyway so every day is the same for me. Half the time i dont even know its you. I have effectivly overcome your dasteredly blot to bug people. You should feel pwnd.

sincerely your arch enemy,
    the unemployed highschool drop out who still lives at home (Tracy)
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I don't usually care much for Mondays, but TODAY in the UK it's a public holiday :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: