What is the hardest part of your life or what is hardship are you going through?

Options
LIFE IS HARD! We need to provide love, support and encouragement to each other no matter what sex, religion, race, age, sexuality etc. I am a nurse who is nonjudgmental, and I believe everyone should speak up; because, mental health is just as important as as your physical health.
Please, speak up and Seek help if you or someone you care about is thinking about hurting themselves. Help is out there!

Replies

• TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I would say in my 20’s when I attempted to end my life in a big way. I was really unable to sit with all the trauma and was addicted to a socially acceptable drug called praise. I come from druggie parents who are mentally ill and poverty. I wanted to so much to be like the people I thought were better than I.

Now in my 30’s life is still very dark but without pain life would be some artificial hallmark facade. I struggle with knowing that if I keep pushing no matter how many times I have failed I will get to my goals.

Anyone can do whatever they really want its all about choices and a realistic view
  • elabhatt
    elabhatt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You go girl
    You are turning it around!!