Turning 30 in November; Needing a Change

Options
Hello all!

My name is Ebony and I will be turning 30 at the end of this year. I have never been “skinny” and I didn’t join for that. I want to love my body again and get to a weight that is healthy for my height. I am 5’3” and currently 182lbs. I haven’t been this heavy since June 2015. I am a teacher and am constantly battling juggling my health journey because I am exhausted at the end of each work day. I would love to have some friends along a similar journey for some encouragement.

Good luck to everyone.

Replies

• samantha7229
    samantha7229 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also turning 30 in november, it really motovated me to loose weight I started at 157 the beginning of this month. Want to weigh 138. I dont wanna be super fit or skinny. But feel healthy.
  • krose4514
    krose4514 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I’m 29 as well looking at getting into better shape by 30 and can relate to the crazy job making it really hard to stay on track! Add me if you want to motivate each other (can’t seem to remember how to add people on here...)
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale.

Good luck with your journey!