Why do you exist?

Options
1235»

Replies

• nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I don't , Im fairly certain Im imagingary or an hallucination.
    A dream to some a nightmare to others 😁

haha, sometimes I feel this is all an hallucination, then I stub my toe and right back to reality!
  • cbstewart88
    cbstewart88 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    So I'm thinking this: my Dad and Mom were married on Aug. 28, 1954. I was born exactly nine months and 4 days later. After the wedding, they took off on their honeymoon in, if I remember correctly, my Dad's Packard. They became waylaid on the road at some point as they ran into the remnants of some hurricane and had to make an unexpected stop at a random roadside motel. I am sure it was a passionate, wild, exciting and a bit anxious ('cause of the hurricane) night. Those are the exact attributes I possess. I was a honeymoon baby... :)
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I exist solely to prepare food that my kids hound me for, only to not eat when it's done.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    So I'm thinking this: my Dad and Mom were married on Aug. 28, 1954. I was born exactly nine months and 4 days later. After the wedding, they took off on their honeymoon in, if I remember correctly, my Dad's Packard. They became waylaid on the road at some point as they ran into the remnants of some hurricane and had to make an unexpected stop at a random roadside motel. I am sure it was a passionate, wild, exciting and a bit anxious ('cause of the hurricane) night. Those are the exact attributes I possess. I was a honeymoon baby... :)

1954 was a good year. My parents were married in Feb of 54. They both passed away last Summer a month apart after 64 years of marriage. Bitter sweet.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

1954 was a good year. My parents were married in Feb of 54. They both passed away last Summer a month apart after 64 years of marriage. Bitter sweet.

Only a month apart, sorry for your loss.. 😔
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I exist solely to prepare food that my kids hound me for, only to not eat when it's done.

My man