Hi

Options
Long time listener first time caller here lol. I was going to the gym but then summer vacation happened lol, school starts next week though.

Any pointers for exercising through the day in the house or at work?

I also need to increase flexibility.

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Note : buy a food scale.

Good luck with your journey!
  • DiamondPlatter
    DiamondPlatter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Jon,

I found myself in your predicament as well and advise that if you’re wanting to stay at home (or have no other option) you should stick to pushups, chair dips, squats, and some type of ab workout. Routine and schedules are very important, so find time throughout the day where you can put workout time in. It maybe whenever you walk through the kitchen, you do 10 push-ups, etc. or just doing a set of 10 of each exercise, every hour. Just remember why you need to be more fit or lose more weight and allow that to motivation and keep you on track.
    As for flexibility, I have found it very useful to always be stretching. Whether I’m in bed, sitting in a chair, etc, there’s always something you can stretch. Use this time where you’re a little more sedentary to add some stretches. While you’re not putting out specific time to do it, it adds up over time.

I hope to hear from your progress soon. You’ve got this. 👌🏼😊
  • DiamondPlatter
    DiamondPlatter Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Added you in case if you wanted to talk tips or any support.