Say it..... without really saying it.

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    It's OK to walk away, it really is

That's what @caco_ethes said as she tossed the match.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Can I pet it? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Options
    Can I pet it? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Go ahead, maybe it will get bigger
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    dont you dare " bubbeleh" me, gene
  • FatButtFunny
    FatButtFunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Eeny, meeny, miny, moe
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    You've got two legs
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Alzzi_2 wrote: »
    You've got two legs

Technicalities
  • Alzzi_2
    Options
    Alzzi_2 wrote: »
    You've got two legs

Technicalities

:);)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    NOW THIS IS PODRACING

srry in middle of work project forgive ME
  • HappilyDistracted
    HappilyDistracted Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    NOW THIS IS PODRACING

srry in middle of work project forgive ME

z2bo6y7nc5x5.gif

Ha. Mustache Ride. Keeping it classy.
  • Alzzi_2
    Options
    Two sides to every story.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    bo8j9rnwn7sa.gif
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    bo8j9rnwn7sa.gif

But.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    Just wash your hands after
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Just wash your hands after

and your socks
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Backstory: Watching my friend go through contractions... Her husband going in and out, jumping at every opportunity to not be WITH HER as her body readies itself to birth their baby. Her sister, my sister, step daughter and I are here around the clock.

Reaction: "What a sopping waste of space, care and effort he is. Has not contributed towards his child, but for his seed & his grumbling grumpy nasty comments he throws in the direction of mum and soon-to-be-born baby." Smh. ((Screaming) )

Small wonder why some women choose to go it alone when they discover they're pregnant. Sighs. Some men are unreliable. Am just incredibly heartsore for my friend, baby and her sister right now - his rejection is obvious. Wow!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Backstory: Watching my friend go through contractions... Her husband going in and out, jumping at every opportunity to not be WITH HER as her body readies itself to birth their baby. Her sister, my sister, step daughter and I are here around the clock.

Reaction: "What a sopping waste of space, care and effort he is. Has not contributed towards his child, but for his seed & his grumbling grumpy nasty comments he throws in the direction of mum and soon-to-be-born baby." Smh. ((Screaming) )

Small wonder why some women choose to go it alone when they discover they're pregnant. Sighs. Some men are unreliable. Am just incredibly heartsore for my friend, baby and her sister right now - his rejection is obvious. Wow!
    I have a lot of hard feelings toward the father of my children for how he behaved when I was in labor. And he actually tried. Some people are useless when they need to be strong.

That said, my doula was a badass angel. I’m so thankful I had her for one of my deliveries.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

I have a lot of hard feelings toward the father of my children for how he behaved when I was in labor. And he actually tried. Some people are useless when they need to be strong.

That said, my doula was a badass angel. I’m so thankful I had her for one of my deliveries.

I really wished he tried, like your children's father did. Seeing him now is like an itch that will not go away. Ughhhh!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Regarding American politics by quoting Rick Ross at the Guardian:

"Psychiatrist Robert Jay Lifton, who once taught at Harvard Medical School, wrote a paper titled Cult Formation in the early 1980s. He delineated three primary characteristics, which are the most common features shared by destructive cults.

1. A charismatic leader, who increasingly becomes an object of worship as the general principles that may have originally sustained the group lose power. That is a living leader, who has no meaningful accountability and becomes the single most defining element of the group and its source of power and authority.

2. A process [of indoctrination or education is in use that can be seen as] coercive persuasion or thought reform [commonly called "brainwashing"].

The culmination of this process can be seen by members of the group often doing things that are not in their own best interest, but consistently in the best interest of the group and its leader.

Lifton's seminal book Thought Reform and Psychology of Totalism explains this process in considerable detail.

3. Economic, sexual, and other exploitation of group members by the leader and the ruling coterie.

The destructiveness of groups called cults varies by degree, from labour violations, child abuse, medical neglect to, in some extreme and isolated situations, calls for violence or mass suicide."