I'm back!!

Options
Hey everyone! I deleted my account on here a couple of weeks ago because I felt like I wasn't being honest about my diary entries so I took a break to get back into the habit of eating right. I thought that if I started a new account it would be like starting fresh with a clean slate and hopefully I can stick to it this time. Looking for friends to help me along my journey so please feel free to add me :) xxx

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Feel free to add me as i need motivation as well.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Welcome back :) glad you decided to take some time for yourself :)
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP !

Feel free to add me to help each other a long in our Journies !

xxx
  • maria25428
    Options
    welcome back.. everyone needs a break!! feel free to add me, the more encouragment the better for everyone
  • thomlora
    thomlora Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome back, I am back also, because I had a good grip on things but lately I think I am feeding BOREDUM instead of HUNGRY. I haven't been able to exercise (walking my dogs) due to two pinched nerves and plantars in my left foot. And couldn't get motivated to walk myself....but today is a new day..... and SELF CONTROL is back in control...... We can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Nuss91
    Nuss91 Posts: 5
    Options
    We all recognize that in everyday life, personal illness, injury may arise which require times away from the Gym.

The difference between yourself and many others is that you didn't use it as an excuse to give up.
  • Smartiegrl83
    Options
    I've also taken a break...I really need to get back to it though. Feel free to add me as well!