Need fitness buddies

Options
bodyofartsandmuscle
bodyofartsandmuscle Posts: 63 Member
edited March 2019 in Getting Started
Need more support and people who are trying to get fit and loose weight like me. I’m 37, I weigh 189 and looking to loose about 34 lbs and tone up. love to have more girls on my page to relate and encourage one another and guys are welcome.

Replies

• panzmich
    panzmich Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 43 and am looking to lose at least 15 lbs. This is my third time using MyFitnessPal and the previous 2 times worked for me. I have just become lazy and not watching what I eat. Encouragement from friends always help.
  • vegnstrong48
    vegnstrong48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sent a fr.
  • Mark_C81
    Mark_C81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 230lb I would like to be 195
  • AprilMLowe
    AprilMLowe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Hi! Send me a friend request! I have about 30 pounds to lose since i already shedded 70 pounds@ lets do this journey!
  • Angela2807
    Angela2807 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m 52 years, 5’6”, 170 lbs and need to loose 15-20 pounds to feel healthy. I have developed GERD from gaining this extra weight in my midsection and it’s so uncomfortable! The people in my life tell me “oh you look fine” which I appreciate but I don’t FEEL fine and it has nothing to do with appearance. Sending friend requests to join the circle of supportive women working toward our fitness goals! <3
  • SoCalBeachWifeMom
    SoCalBeachWifeMom Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Angela2807 wrote: »
    I’m 52 years, 5’6”, 170 lbs and need to loose 15-20 pounds to feel healthy. I have developed GERD from gaining this extra weight in my midsection and it’s so uncomfortable! The people in my life tell me “oh you look fine” which I appreciate but I don’t FEEL fine and it has nothing to do with appearance. Sending friend requests to join the circle of supportive women working toward our fitness goals! <3

Feel free too add me. Ive been dealing with this for a month and doing whatever i can get rid of it. Add me so we can help each other.
  • getreal89
    getreal89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I’m also looking for buddies, I need to lose 25lbs. Send me request.
  • effervescent11
    effervescent11 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been back here about two months now. Happy to have more friends. Add me!
  • ToadstoolBetty
    ToadstoolBetty Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new people too, Mfp has become boring just recently.