3 weeks and goind strong

Options
Hey ya'll,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the forums. This is my 3rd week counting calories and enjoying my new lifestyle change. I started on 8/8 but didn't begin using this site until 8/10, I'm 4 lbs lighter and loving every minute of it. My husband and I are going to try having a baby begining in February 2012. I knew my weight had gotten out of hand but I had no idea how much until I had weighed in 3 weeks ago and realized the amount I had gained over the past year. I've always struggeled with my weight, even at a young age, but I'm finally getting a hold of it and want to be healthy and lighter, so that I may bring a healthy baby into this world. I hope everyone is off to a great start this week and keep up the good work!

-Niki

Replies

• run4_ever
    Options
    Hi there!

I've been counting calories, mostly on livestrong.com, since May 2011. I think that's great that you are getting physically ready for a baby. My husband and I have 3 kids and I gained an excessive amount of weight with my first, who is going on 11. I still feel that the weight I have left to lose is from that pregancy. My last two I gained the right amount and lost it. To tell you what I mean, I started my first pregnancy at 115 pounds and in my last trimester I was 165. With the last two I started at 130 and had a last trimester weight of 165. LOL Ya same end weight for all three.. how odd. After my last pregancy it was harder to lose weight.. now I am down to 131 but the goal is 115.. And I am determined to get there!!
  • curryinahurry
    curryinahurry Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    THIS IS WEEK TWO FOR ME

IT DOES FEEL GOOD TO MAKE THE SMALL CHANGES

I AM LEARNING DAY BY DAY HOW THINGS WORK!