Myfitnesspal won't connect to Samsung health

Options
It won't let me connect to Samsung health after yesterday. Has anyone else had any problems with this please

Replies

• tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Hi Lauren! Happening to me too.
    Not picking up my stepcount.
  • kylemkrueger
    kylemkrueger Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too, it's not sending my food to the app as well
  • jhaddon7143
    jhaddon7143 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Samsung health has discounted 3rd party app sync. There are article online about it..
  • laurenjwhite1996
    laurenjwhite1996 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you got a link at all?
  • JayC118
    JayC118 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got the same problem as well. Really frustrating to use this app. Any other alternative to this?
  • Lillymoo01
    Lillymoo01 Posts: 2,865 Member
    Options
    JayC118 wrote: »
    Got the same problem as well. Really frustrating to use this app. Any other alternative to this?

Pacer will do the job.
  • sarahjaynep94
    sarahjaynep94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue, however, they can't have disconnected it. I bought my samsung active today and linked the account, initially it synced fine, i could see my meal etc, but then when i added another meal it refused to sync
  • JJGottaLoseIt
    JJGottaLoseIt Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I wondered why my workouts weren't posting; might be a general issue they are having.
  • Brutalism
    Brutalism Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've checked with Samsung's Facebook support. For Android - I've cleared the cache (Settings>Apps>Samsung Health>Storage>Clear cache), force stopped it, re-linked with MFP and it fixed the issue.
  • papayahed
    papayahed Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Brutalism wrote: »
    I've checked with Samsung's Facebook support. For Android - I've cleared the cache (Settings>Apps>Samsung Health>Storage>Clear cache), force stopped it, re-linked with MFP and it fixed the issue.

I tried that but then I also had to uninstall and re-install MFP.
  • Seachange_dogs
    Seachange_dogs Posts: 57 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Hey. I was finding the same thing with Google Fit. In the end I actually downloaded UA Record app, synced it with my Google Fit and then synced it MyFitnessPal. I have to refresh the UA Record app in order for it to upload but it seems to be working for the moment. It's a pain in the a** tho...