Looking for New Friends to Support Each Other

Options
Back here again, I always seem to return. I have been sick for 2 years after doing really, really well. Back at square one though plus 2 pounds. I have recently been told I am "pre" diabetic but only .1 away from diabetes. Also dealing with hypothyroid and hormone stuff so sometimes it feels like an uphill battle but I have done it before and I can do it again.

I really love the social aspect of MFP and find that super motivating so if anyone is looking to add more friends, drop me a request! :)

Replies

• aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it!
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    Back here again, I always seem to return. I have been sick for 2 years after doing really, really well. Back at square one though plus 2 pounds. I have recently been told I am "pre" diabetic but only .1 away from diabetes. Also dealing with hypothyroid and hormone stuff so sometimes it feels like an uphill battle but I have done it before and I can do it again.

I really love the social aspect of MFP and find that super motivating so if anyone is looking to add more friends, drop me a request! :)

Feel to add me if you like. I am almost a week back on MFP after an extended time away. After a very long time of painfully limited mobility fueled by denial and resistance to appropriate treatment, I have found my way back into a good groove and that began last year with "enough's enough" and this year two successful hip replacements. My newfound and more comfortable mobility has laid the groundwork for better and more consistent exercise. Returning to MFP has allowed me to pay better attention to diet. I too, am borderline diabetic, at that line that causes concern but not so much as to warrant active treatment. Right now along with continuing to maintain and improve mobility and my general fitness (weight is secondary to me), I am now laser focused on lowering my A1C to such a level to cause my doctor to gasp and steady herself when she sees my next labwork report! That is coming in November. I found this groove in June and I am locked in! Having a friend or two here I think would serve to keep me there beyond my motivated to never go back to how I felt and was last year and years before.
  • marioom2016
    marioom2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me need friends ❤
  • Me4now2Day
    Me4now2Day Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Please add me.