Starting 30day shred. Anyone else starting?

Options

Replies

• Jade1x
    Jade1x Posts: 166
    Options
    I am on day 8 of level one. The first few days were hard but got used to it and now it is all good. I lost 4.5lbs in my first week!! Good luck to all who are starting and to who are already through it!!

Wow 4.5lbs in first week thats brill. keep up the good work x
  • Phestr
    Phestr Posts: 37
    Options
    Do guys do this? I just got the DVD for my wife, and I'd like to do it with her, but all the pictures and stuff I've seen on this are of girls. Not that I care, I just want to know if this is keyed specifically for women or not. And I can't just watch it for Jillian, she really doesn't do anything for me. :bigsmile:
  • lmel2002
    Options
    I'm planning on starting today.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I am on day 8 of level one. The first few days were hard but got used to it and now it is all good. I lost 4.5lbs in my first week!! Good luck to all who are starting and to who are already through it!!

Wow 4.5lbs in first week thats brill. keep up the good work x

Thanks!! I also did some walking and other exercises on top of the 30 Day Shred.
  • tladycatt
    Options
    hi, i dont have the dvd, but would love to get it. Im on a 30 day plan of my on to get in jeans for a trip im taking. Where can i get this dvd?
  • Jade1x
    Options
    Do guys do this? I just got the DVD for my wife, and I'd like to do it with her, but all the pictures and stuff I've seen on this are of girls. Not that I care, I just want to know if this is keyed specifically for women or not. And I can't just watch it for Jillian, she really doesn't do anything for me. :bigsmile:

Of course to me exercise is exercise doesnt matter if male or female :) you could do it with your wife to give her some support and motivation :)
  • preciousperez
    Options
    I have been hearing about this 30 day shred. Where can I get this dvd?
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I will be starting soon. I just need to buy the DVD off Amazon.

I have been trolling through the 'before and after' pics of 30 day shred on the forums and everyone looks so great after their 30 days. I'm really looking forward to having a great result. Hopefully I can persist through it.
  • Jade1x
    Options
    Yes you can get the dvd from anywhere really? try ebay or amazon hope it helps x
  • Melly1606
    Melly1606 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I will start with you, i need the motivation to actually finish it!!! I would love to get the workout done in the am, i just need someone to get up with me to workout.

Are you interesting in morning check-ups and motivation??
    Example I will write on your wall that I completed the workout, etc??
  • ehinton316
    ehinton316 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today as well!:smile:
  • knj12
    knj12 Posts: 11
    Options
    Started yesterday!!!
  • Jade1x
    Options
    Started yesterday!!!

How you found your first day? :smile:
  • limismith
    limismith Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Its a fitness DVD. Jillian Michaels - Biggest Loser trainer- made a dvd called the 30 day shred. It's pretty straight forward, for 30 days you follow the DVD's workout regimin and it kicks your butt. It's very popular in the fitness/weightloss world!
  • tiggr62
    tiggr62 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can buy 30 Day Shred at most Walmarts and Targets for under $ 10.00.
  • oneaggiegirl
    Options
    I'm on L1D7---and I want to add in extra cardio after (walking or something?) to make the most of the workout and extend the calorie burn---but it's been so hot in Houston that I'm going to have to figure out a way to get my extra cardio in...might just have to get to the YMCA elliptical machine!!!!----also doing an 8 week biggest loser challenge to keep me motivated!!!...winning money helps that too! :-) good luck everyone!
  • CandyR1018
    CandyR1018 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

I'm in a group that started on 08/22 and we do have one guy in our group! He says it's a great work out for him. So if it's something you want to try, go for it!
  • JulieSD
    JulieSD Posts: 567
    Options
    Starting it today too! I bought it in January and 3 days later broke my leg! Finally feeling strong enough to give it a go :)
  • czarkeri
    czarkeri Posts: 16
    Options
    I got the dvd 2 months ago and can only manage to do it about 3x a week. I have a newborn at home so it's difficult to find the time. I'm going to attempt to start over today though! Good luck, we can do it!
  • Duffeyl2
    Duffeyl2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i just finished day one of level one about an hour ago!! im sure i will be feeling it tomorrow!