Got sick of WW Freestyle

Just didn’t work for me. So I quit WW. My last day is 9/1. I was very successful on the old Smartpoints plus plan though and got to goal weight right as Freestyle rolled out.
I will not miss Freestyle but I will really miss my awesome workshop coach and everyone in my Saturday am workshop. They’re the only reason I stuck with WW long after it became obvious Freestyle was a fail for me. Hoping to make some new friends/motivators/buttkickers on MFP.

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Glad you found success.

Good luck with your journey here!
  • arabellawinter
    arabellawinter Posts: 1 Member
    hi, me too! The so called zero pints just didn't make any sense to me. Then I discovered MFP, and it is every bit as good with the bar codes and calorie finders etc.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Welcome to the MFP family :)
  • platnummommy
    platnummommy Posts: 12 Member
    I was in the same boat. WW did not work for me either. So I am here and love it so far. Welcome and good luck.
  • Naturally_Monica
    Naturally_Monica Posts: 335 Member
    Welcome! I have never done WW, but I have a friend that does and I just don’t understand it. Zero points versus food that has zero points. You’ll love it here. The community is great.
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    I quit WW just as the Freestyle thing came out and lost all my weight with MFP and have maintained for two years. Welcome, I think you will find a great community here.