Trying to lose 10 lbs

Options
According to the scale .. I weigh 148.5.. I’d like to get down to 135.. so my goal for this week is try to not go over 1500 calories

Replies

• swimforever84
    swimforever84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! This morning I weighed 140, I'd like to get down to 130. I'm taking it a little slower than you, with my goal being 1800 cal/day. Good luck! :smiley:
  • magic56500
    magic56500 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat as you! This morning I weighed 140, I'd like to get down to 130. I'm taking it a little slower than you, with my goal being 1800 cal/day. Good luck! :smiley:

Thanks - good luck to you too!

• Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    How did you each choose 1500 / 1800 cals? Is that what MFP told you to eat or have you picked the number at random? How fast did you say you want to lose weight? If you're different heights / age, I'd expect you to be given different calories to eat.

Read back through the pages on this forum and you'll find plenty of questions (and answers) on pretty much the same topic and the advice is always the same when you're down to the last 10 to 15 lbs - select a smaller weight loss goal, per week, and expect those last few pounds to take a while.
  • Hannahwalksfar
    Hannahwalksfar Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Put in your stats on MFP And see what it says. Go by those cals
  • magic56500
    magic56500 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm going by the stats that MFP gave me..plus exercise points - but I don't use all of them
  • Lisa6545
    Lisa6545 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Is your routine working for you @magic56500? I’m working on a similar goal.