2 months on MFP = NSV's a plenty

Options
fitby2012
fitby2012 Posts: 167 Member
I began MFP (seriously) on 6/27/11. The past 2 months have been nothing short of great! You guys on here are so supportive and very knowledgable. Thanks to this site, I have improved my quality of life, my relationships, and my self-esteem.

Since I started, I have lost 22.5 lbs, and 16.5 total inches. I have also lowered my BP from 160/120 to 130/110 - still elevated, but much lower than it's been in years. My clothes fit better and I even sleep better. I am really committed to this process, and I can't wait to see what the future brings. :bigsmile:

Replies

• FullmetalAlchemistMommy
    Options
    WAY to GO!!!!! Keep it up and you will see even more changes!! It is definitely worth it. Congrats!!!!
  • DancinSMartiPants
    Options
    :wink:
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV's! Great job! Keep it up!
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Yeah. This is fantastic, so let's keep losing until that blood pressure is 110/60.
  • JoLeeFA
    JoLeeFA Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome!! Way to go!!

There is something to be said for support!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the great work....and I agree, mfp rocks!
  • fitby2012
    Options
    See, this is what I am talking about! You guys are the best. So much love - thanks a bunch!!!
  • fitby2012
    Options
    Yeah. This is fantastic, so let's keep losing until that blood pressure is 110/60.

EXACTLY!!! I will - thanks.
  • Mamato3cubs
    Options
    Your doing Awesome, so proud of you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!