Help!

Options
I work a lot during the day and am a single mom so don’t have time for the gym so I was wondering what are the best free apps for at home Exercise?(:

Replies

• Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of free videos on YouTube, depends on what kind of exercise you're looking for.
  • unstableunicorn
    unstableunicorn Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I *love* Tiffany Rothe’s videos on YouTube! Also if you don’t mind some cheesy old pep, Richard Simmons Sweatin to the Olfies can be fun.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Popsugar, exercise TV, Dailymotion.com, Jessica Smith all have good workouts.
  • smal48
    smal48 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I got the Freeletics phone app a few months ago and find it great for fitting in with busy parent schedule - the workouts are 15-30 mins and if you go for the coach option it tells you exactly what to do each week so you don’t have to do your own plan. I signed up for it when they had a 60% off offer, and as I can’t get to the gym because of little ones I feel like it’s the next best thing.
    It’s a free app too and has loads of free workouts on it, which I used for a few weeks before buying the extra coach feature.
    I also really like hasfit and fitnessblender -they have loads of free workouts on YouTube.
  • Chelle8070
    Chelle8070 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    30 Day Fitness, WorkoutWomen, Fitbod

You got this!