Lag time to match the scale with CICO

Options
2»

Replies

• donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    So the graph showing is each weight loss journey I have been through. Maybe I love the process which is why I resemble a Yo-Yo. That being said I have a lot of historical data now. The next graph that would not expand is the one graph showing only my current weight loss. I might try and post that in its own message.
  • donjtomasco
    donjtomasco Posts: 789 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Same thing. Not sure how to delete it.
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    This may be unique to me, but I am seeing a consistent and pretty predictable pattern playing out. When I go over my daily calorie goal, my weight tends to go up 7-9 days later, and the same is true when I am below my daily calorie goal my weight starts going down in 7-9 days.

Has anyone else noticed any kind of pattern like this in this way or a different way?

You know, I think you're onto something here. I have no idea if there's any science or mouse studies to back it up but I just like the sound of it. Anyway, I'm going to use it for my own personal evaluation. I've thought about this for days since you mentioned it. Report back if you've been doing some more personal experimentation.