Anyone have a Fitbit versa?

Options
Thinking about buying one but the reviews aren’t great.

Replies

• Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I have one. I have had it with an iPhone X and Xs Max - both of which are reportedly supported devices.

The Fitbit itself is fine. It does what it’s advertised to do. It’s very light, it’s pretty, the screen is bright, it’s easy to operate/navigate.

It simply does not connect well with my phone(s). If it does connect, it doesn’t stay connected. If it says it’s connected-it’s really only half connected. Because of the connection issues, Notifications are spotty (but more like non-functional), syncing can be a challenge and using connected GPS is unreliable.

Without the connection issues, it would be fantastic. I think a lot of the connection issue is my phone(s). I can toggle Bluetooth on and off, reboot the phone and the Fitbit 100 times a day and it will connect-but that’s far too labor intensive for me.

If your phone actually works with it-it’s great.
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I have the Versa Lite and I like it a lot. It syncs fine with my iphone xr, and with MFP. My old Garmin was not syncing with MFP anymore.
  • songbird13291
    songbird13291 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Versa and my Google Pixel get along just fine.
  • cowsanddogsarecute
    Options
    I have a Versa Lite and I love it. My phone and Fitbit work fine together.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I just bought a Versa Lite and it works fine
  • kristenmary70
    kristenmary70 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have one. Love it and it synchronizes with MFP very well. However, it is not as waterproof as they claim!
  • clemandwestatl
    clemandwestatl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have the Versa. Don’t waste your time or money. This is my 3rd replacement after the previous ones went out on my. I’m thinking about switching to the Apple Watch because fitbit are trash to be honest.