wii

Options
Hi all, i was just wondering if anyone could help me out, i have a wii fit, and i was wondering how often i should do the body test that tells me how much i weigh, i dont think doing it every day will benifit me at all, any suggestions?

Thanks

Replies

• MillerHighLife
    MillerHighLife Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Once a week is plenty, or even every couple of weeks. Your weight will fluctuate several pounds daily (or even within a single day), so checking it too often isn't useful.
  • potuschris
    Options
    I haven't been using the Wii Fit a lot lately, but when I was using it consistently, I tended to do the body test once a week i.e. every Saturday morning.
  • ering
    ering Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I usually do it once a week, but sometimes it's more like once every 2 weeks. When I've had no motivation I'll sometimes use it twice that week just to give me a boost emotionally.
  • melkadee
    melkadee Posts: 5,598 Member
    Options
    I would do a body test about once a week.:happy:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Once a week in the mornin after uve been to the loo is fine :)
  • bjpetey0306
    Options
    Once a week in the mornin after uve been to the loo is fine :)

Definitely! I do it 2nd thing in the morning once a week (first thing is take a pee!)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I have Wii Fit too and I love it. Will get back at it this winter.
    I would weigh in once a week like the others say.
    Good Luck. :bigsmile:
  • jamhamster
    jamhamster Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Like the rest say once a week do it about the same time, I tend to weigh in about 10am on a monday mainly cause monday is my groups weigh in day
  • tabbycat2223
    Options
    Once a week is good :)
  • Jessbostock
    Options
    Thanks :) i notice a lot of people are saying in the morning, problem is i never have time in a morning, i leave the house at 8 o clock, and i cant guarantee that the days im off work are going to be the same every week? is there any other time of day i could do it ?
  • Jessbostock
    Options
    also i cant be sure that im going to be at home the same day every week cuz i go my boyfriends house a lot too!! HELPPP I dont know whats best