I finally finished a work out program!

Options
jelleigh
jelleigh Posts: 743 Member

Ok it was only 3 weeks long. ;):p I chose it because I figured my goldfish attention span could handle it. And I did have to modify especially the first week. But I actually finished 21 Day Fix which is my huge win! I'm mostly happy to have gotten into a routine of working out every day. It's my plan to keep doing the program and increasing the weight/reduce any modification moves until I can do the whole program with no modifications (darn you pushups and burpees!!) And then I will move onto maybe 21 Day Fix extreme.

I lost 4.6 lbs in the 3 weeks and 11 inches. I don't know how visible the difference is but my clothes feel better. I didn't expect to change much in the first round so I'm happy to be able to feel a bit of difference and to already feel stronger.

ypt01p1kyu8l.jpg

Replies

• ku140
    ku140 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    11 inches is incredible!! Way to go! When do you start your next round?
  • jelleigh
    jelleigh Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I started today! I was supposed to start Monday but was away so I'm going to double up workouts until I catch up. Hoping to do two more rounds before a vacation in November.
  • Sadie2PointOh
    Sadie2PointOh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!!!!
  • denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done! It can be really difficult to stick to an exercise program. I see a real difference in your photos so that’s another big win!
  • GenieBB
    GenieBB Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can tell for sure! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!