I NEED YOUR HELP!

Options
Hope I am posting this in the right place!

I am looking for a new cardio workout dvd and could use some suggestions. I would love to keep working out with Jillian Michaels, but I am up for anything! Do you have a cardio workout dvd that you can suggest?

-Thank You

Replies

• BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I have The Biggest Loser Cardio Max, and it is always a challenging workout for me that leaves me pretty sore!
  • shannamae
    Options
    Jillian's Ripped in 30 is pretty good!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    i use davina mcalls body buff its fab they are a right laugh on the dvd makes it more fun to do
  • kimmer070467
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Fire and I LOVE the intensity of these workouts! There are 15 CD's and they give you a schedule to go by... awesome workouts and alot of fun!
    http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/kimmer7467?bctid=82703972001
    Look at this link and you can get a feel for the workouts!
  • kelseyt17
    kelseyt17 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Insanity is amazing, if you can afford it.
  • TiffanyA2008
    Options
    Jillian's Ripped in 30 is pretty good!

I have been doing 30 Day Shred and Ripped In 30 and I am not getting anywhere it seems. It just isn't enough cardio I guess. So I am letting one or the other go and replacing it with cardio!!
  • Magic_Girl
    Magic_Girl Posts: 158
    Options
    Insanity is amazing, if you can afford it.

My brother bought this and he lost 18 pounds so far. It has some REALLY intense workouts, if that's what you are looking for. Of course it does cost a lot so only buy it if you are committed to do it.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Jillian is amazing! I love her approach. I would say supplement you JM workouts with an intense cardio program like TurboFire (kickboxing/dance style) or Insanity (strict cardio drills). I've tried them both and they are great. I just prefer Turbofire.
    You can read more about at FeeningFitness.com. Best wishes!