I really dislike fastfood anyone with me

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
Alright today we were out of town for a doctors appointment for my daughter. My husband didn't want subway because "he always goes there" so we went to taco bell. :grumble: Well I kinda over did it just for lunch my calorie count was 2,170 calories. I wasn't very good. however after exercising and counting in breakfast I only went over by 445 so that isn't horrible and I will workout just one extra day because of it. Hopefully this won't ruin my whole week. Hang on I won't let it ruin my whole week. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    Options
    Alright today we were out of town for a doctors appointment for my daughter. My husband didn't want subway because "he always goes there" so we went to taco bell. :grumble: Well I kinda over did it just for lunch my calorie count was 2,170 calories. I wasn't very good. however after exercising and counting in breakfast I only went over by 445 so that isn't horrible and I will workout just one extra day because of it. Hopefully this won't ruin my whole week. Hang on I won't let it ruin my whole week. :flowerforyou:
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    awww i had to have fast food today too. I always end up feeling bad but I just tell myself that we all cheat every now and then and its okay. It'll just make me work even harder tomorrow.
  • Laeci
    Laeci Posts: 12
    Options
    Oh, the fast food battle... so convenient and yet so high in calories! =P I went to Taco Bell today too actually; I was so glad I checked online before I went, so as to avoid another Rubio's-1200 calorie-burrito fiasco (and I was still hungry afterwards too! geez lol)
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I have often found that I'm still hungry after fast food.
    We don't eat out much for both nutrition & financial reasons.
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    We don't eat out much 'cause we're cheap...LOL. I think the last time I ate out (besides right before my hubby left for Iraq) was about a year ago. But Lord knows I love a talk chocolate shake and fries.

Mmmm...

Here's to the dream.:laugh:
  • fnstqlty
    Options
    I never ate much fast food until I met my boyfriend who was eating it on a daily basis. I began to fall into his habit and found myself eating it almost every day. It is definitely a hard rut to get out of once you fall into it.

We decided to cut fast food out of our diets all together and I felt a million times better within a week or two. I was going strong and then we made the mistake of grabbing a quick meal at McDonalds. I had gotten so sick from it! I realized that fast food will never be a part of my life again.

YEAH!:happy:
  • yellow_pepper
    yellow_pepper Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    I really do dislike fast food. I never eat it. And I can't stand the smell of it when someone near me eats it.
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Fastfood makes me bloated and sluggish... it's like my body is rejects it.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I really dislike fastfood anyone with me

I wish!!
    I :heart: fast food, especially Taco Bell.
    I :mad: the calories.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Fast food is not the same since the transfat is gone. Transfat tasted better. I "had" to stop at waffle house this morning. I had waffle and sausage. The syrup container 'slipped' out of my hand and I had poured a whole inch of syrup before I knew it. :grumble: So six miles today.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Fast food is not the same since the transfat is gone. Transfat tasted better. I "had" to stop at waffle house this morning. I had waffle and sausage. The syrup container 'slipped' out of my hand and I had poured a whole inch of syrup before I knew it. :grumble: So six miles today.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I know what you mean, Ivy. The chocolate syrup accidentally spilled all over my (thankfully small) bowl of ice cream last night. Whoops!

Body sculpt/ pilates today, something else at home tonight....
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    jg - who knows maybe you needed that one "cheat" meal to trick your body. I know how determined you are and you will get right back to it. You'll finish today strong and Tomorrow is a new day!

I love fast food but since it's so few and far between that I ever eat it anymore it upsets my tummy! All the more reason to skip it.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your words of encouragment (sp) Im making potato soup tonight for supper which is only 150 calories per cup. Im so excited. Maybe some steamed veggies with it. :wink:
  • Nahealani
    Options
    I actually love Taco Bell. I normally order the Pico Salad. It is kind of like the Taco Salad but smaller and no shell. I just use the salsa. It is sooooo good and good for me.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I can't eat fast food anymore. It just makes me sick to my tummy. I will do Subway once in a great while, but have them make a salad instead of eating a sandwich. And before I eat out at a restaurant, I ALWAYS check to see if they have nutritional info listed. It's amazing how many cals and fat are packed into the meals!!! (Olive Garden is atrocious!! :noway: )
  • jaxkipi
    jaxkipi Posts: 233
    Options
    Hi. That's not too bad. At least you know what you did. As long as you get back on track it's okay here and there. It's impossible (usually, not always), to stay 100% on track all the time. There are going to be times where you splurge. You didn't splurge too bad...and you know what you did wasn't good, but you knew to get back on track...so I'd say, "good job!!!!"

I can't stand fast food. My hubby wants to go there all the time....I dislike the greasey stuff, all the salt, fat....just plain ole bad for you.

But overall, GREAT JOB!

Kathy
    41101.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I love someone who works at Taco Bell.

My son. :bigsmile:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I love someone who works at Taco Bell.

My son. :bigsmile:

Well there's no calories in that, so you're okay!!