P90X 30 Days Progress Pics

Options
I really haven't lost weight but I did go down 1 pant size! I've had 2 kids(13 months apart) and been lazy for 5 years after that. Ive been using MFP and doing P90X for 30 days now and the results surprised me. It's really, really hard work but I know in 90 days it will be so worth it!

Picnikcollage2-1.jpg

Picnikcollage3-1.jpg

I'm so lucky to have everyones encouragement. I probably woudn't have kept putting that darn DVD in everyday had it not been for everyone on MFP. Good luck to everyone else....Keep up the good work!

Replies

• posbey
    posbey Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    You look great,that hard work is paying off!

Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Bring IT!!!! sweeeeet job awesome 30 day pics!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Very very awesome! Looks like youre working it hard lady :) Keep it up!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Very inspiring, thank you for sharing. Also doing programme (4 weeks in) and waiting for the results to start showing. Keep up the hard work!
  • jkcools
    jkcools Posts: 66
    Options
    Those are turning into some really beautiful abs, keep up the good work.:happy:
  • rsqsquad05
    rsqsquad05 Posts: 125
    Options
    Very inspiring, thank you for sharing. Also doing programme (4 weeks in) and waiting for the results to start showing. Keep up the hard work!

Keep going! You will see them...Maybe take pictures too. I didn't think I had made much progress until I took pictures. It was a 'hmmm, this really is working' kinda moment :)
    Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! Glad I can help encourage someone else like you all have been encouraging me.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    why hello abds
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Awesome job on P90X and awesome job on the eating. Doesn't feel great to be able to eat about 2000 calories and still see these great results?
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi ‘rsqsquad05’ – thanks I’ll try that. Look forward to seeing your 60 days piccies (no pressure though, only if you’re comfortable sharing with us). Keep pressing play!
  • craftzilla
    Options
    Great work! My hubby and I are on day 62 of P90X. It's hard, but so worth it! Keep it up.
  • amazinga
    Options
    Thank you for the motivation! Today is day 1 for me and I'm a mother of three trying to get rid of the belly fat and overall maintain a healthy lifestyle.
  • zookeeperjess
    Options
    Wow, just wow! Look at those abs! Congrats and can 't wait to see your 90 day pics!
  • Jhatton757
    Jhatton757 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you for having two kids that close in age!! I have issues with just one, haha. You look awesome! Keep up the great work!
  • armaretta
    armaretta Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that's from only 30 days of work!
  • chassidynl
    Options
    Thank you for being such an inspiration! I also have two little ones 17 months apart...and haven't been too avid on staying healthy these past 4 years. I just started Jillan's 30 day shred...and am so sore! But I can't wait to do it again! Your pics are giving me the motivation I need to keep it moving! Keep pressing play!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome, way to go!
  • labgirl3
    labgirl3 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Yay! Abs!!! Awesome progress. My 2 kids are also 13 months apart - I wish I had gotten on the ball before they turned 10 and 11! :happy:
  • wannabehotmomma
    wannabehotmomma Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    That is amazing for only 30 days!! Heck that would be amazing for a year!! Great job, keep it up!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!