80lbs down

After a decade of being well over 200lbs starting at 275lbs, biggest ever being 293lbs at 5’3 and a lifetime of struggling with my weight and relationship with food I finally feel that I have my body under control. I’m not finished but I have reached the goal which I originally set. I wanted to be able to buy clothes from anywhere. I wanted to be able to do things without fear that my size would be a factor and I wouldn’t physically fit into a space (airplane seats, restaurant booths etc.), I wanted to have enough energy and physical capability to do anything any reasonably physically fit person could do and I wanted to see a 1 at the beginning of my weight. It took me 8 months to loose 80lbs. zxm84bmemnaj.jpeg

Replies

• goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Well done!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Congratulations! I lurve it when a good plan comes together and someone shows up out of the clear blue sky with 1 post... but surprises everyone with their hard-won success. You look wonderful. Keep tooling along with your own positive food management plan.
  • well done. you look great. amazing transformation.
  • joone_9
    joone_9 Posts: 152 Member
    I have the same goals..to not have to think about weight for everything that I do! Well done on the dedication!
  • anew45
    anew45 Posts: 17 Member
    Awesome!
  • MidModJenn
    MidModJenn Posts: 216 Member
    Amazing, congratulations!!!
  • LexieL39
    LexieL39 Posts: 21 Member
    Well done 😊
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    awesome job bro. i hope you can serve as an inspiration to others.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    After a decade of being well over 200lbs starting at 275lbs, biggest ever being 293lbs at 5’3 and a lifetime of struggling with my weight and relationship with food I finally feel that I have my body under control. I’m not finished but I have reached the goal which I originally set. I wanted to be able to buy clothes from anywhere. I wanted to be able to do things without fear that my size would be a factor and I wouldn’t physically fit into a space (airplane seats, restaurant booths etc.), I wanted to have enough energy and physical capability to do anything any reasonably physically fit person could do and I wanted to see a 1 at the beginning of my weight. It took me 8 months to loose 80lbs. zxm84bmemnaj.jpeg

Inspiring! Congratulations!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    You look great! That grin kinda looks like the cat that ate the canary. Like you’re saying “I did it.” Yes, you did! Congratulations!
  • Kuchiness
    Kuchiness Posts: 48 Member
    Amazing!
  • dizzybizzy5
    dizzybizzy5 Posts: 7 Member
    Any tips on how you achieved this? Pretty similar goals and just starting my journey.

Well done! Cheers.
  • wildernessmith
    wildernessmith Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2019
    Thank you everyone for the comments. It really means so much to me. If anyone wants to know anything about me or what I did I’m happy to share. Messaging kinda sucks on here but I have a Kik or WhatsApp account. please feel free to send a message on here if you want, my username on Kik is something clever. If you want to talk on WhatsApp send me a private message, as that requires my phone number.
  • denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    Looking real good, mate! Your hard work has definitely paid off and made a huge difference.
  • yuko0407
    yuko0407 Posts: 67 Member
    Congratulations! You look great! Well done.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Great job 👍
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    edited September 2019
    Congratulations! You look great, even half way! I admire your determination and am pretty sure that this process taught you things about yourself and what you can achieve, if you set your mind to it! Good luck with sticking to the habits you have made in this process and with losing/maintaining! :flowerforyou:
  • Pablosammy82
    Pablosammy82 Posts: 22 Member
    Congratulations! Great transformation, you look like a new man. Remember all the hard work that got you there and be proud.
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Congratulations man!! Amazing transformation.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,342 Member
    What a great job! Thanks for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!