Snow...

Options
It is so hard to leave the nice WARM comfort of your bed when it is snowing outside!! :yawn:

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    It is so hard to leave the nice WARM comfort of your bed when it is snowing outside!! :yawn:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I know it's hard to get moving on those days. I just caculated calories burned while shoveling the snow. 621 per hour for my weight. I am kinda looking forward to getting home to shovel the 7-9 inches they are forcasting today.
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options

Can you bring some to us? We've been stuck around 65 to 70 all week and it's forcasted for next week too! Doesn't feel like February in Colorado. :cry:
  • MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm over snow.... Wisconsin is over it!!!!!!

Spring here we come!

:flowerforyou:
  • FitnessGeek
    Options
    We're definitely over the snow in MN....but alas it's snowing again today.

Hard to want to go on that daily 4 mile walk when it's frickin freezin!
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Ugh... it was gorgeous outside the last few days (40+) here in South Dakota. Now today we're forcasted for 8 - 12 inches of snow, and the windchill was 14 below 0 this morning. Mother nature is playing a cruel joke... getting my hope up for spring, and then crushing them.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options

I know but I try to think of it as how good it will feel to get up and out and look sexy once the warmer weather hits...lol so I drag myself out of bed to reach that goal....NY here and its FREEEZING!:drinker:
  • GrnEyz
    Options

Can you bring some to us? We've been stuck around 65 to 70 all week and it's forcasted for next week too! Doesn't feel like February in Colorado. :cry:

Man I would LOVE it to be that nice here! It teased us yesturday with 50 degrees and sunshine. That's what I dont get...how can it be beautiful one day, and then SNOWING the next??? :noway: That's why I hate spring...it's just one big tease.
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. I live in Lake Effect Snow Alley, and I feel like I live in a snow globe where someone keeps shaking it! I cant wait for a day when I can go for a jog outside.
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options

It actually feels like May! I want snow!!:sad:
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm over snow.... Wisconsin is over it!!!!!!

Spring here we come!

:flowerforyou:

Wisconsin is WAY over it!!!!!!! It hasn't started here yet (central WI) but the clouds are rolling in!
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    They cancelled school here - that is one more makeup day we have to tack onto June. Ugh. I need to go somewhere warm and put my toes in the sand for a few days!
  • nort0186
    Options
    Must love MN "winter" I like to say we have 2 seasons here; Winter and Road Construction!!!!:explode:
  • GrnEyz
    Options
    Must love MN "winter" I like to say we have 2 seasons here; Winter and Road Construction!!!!:explode:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That sounds like Oregon too!