Netmummies support!

Options
Hi everyone!

there is a thread on the netmums website about my fitness pal:

http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/food-feeding-555/lose-weight-netmums-way-619/627797-anyone-here-use-my-fitness-pal.html

I thought I would start this thread so we could support and motivate eachother on here. I have appreciated the support I am receiving with regard to my bad back and hope we can all boost eachother through our weight loss adventure!

Replies

• mojox2003
    mojox2003 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Aww this is fantastic hun thanks for setting it all up cant wait to get some support of you all, and even if its just us its all good lmao
  • shells2k3
    shells2k3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    aw this is a great thanx! cant wait to support and get support off you all throughout our weight loss x
  • charlotte66
    charlotte66 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    this is great! hope i can offer you all support the get on the tracks with you after october! :happy: x
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    I'm a net mum too, altho I admit I've not been on for a little while!! Good luck ladies! Feel free to add me if you'd like too!
  • Page2777
    Page2777 Posts: 91
    Options
    hey lovely netmummies :)
  • 4tolose
    4tolose Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm so glad you all replied - was worried people wouldn't want this thread here but yay you did!!!!

Let's all give eachother the support we need. Encouragement not criticism. Let's help eachother reach our target weight!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    So how are we all doing today, I had a bad bad bad weekend lol, but I dont realy feel bad about it becasue I know ill get back on it again today, me and my eldest were having some one on one time so we went to the cinema and had something to eat afterwards.

When is everyones weigh in days by the way, mine is a friday so will let you all know how I got on then
  • 4tolose
    Options
    I weigh on a Saturday but I haven't weighed since I hurt my back. I am dreading weighing now as I bet I have gained loads of weight!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    I would just bite the bullet and weigh hun, then you know when you can start from hey, hows your back feeling now, what meds are you on if you dont mind me asking.

Just my ex had a spinal op so I know ALL about bad backs lmao
  • 4tolose
    Options
    I have been given co-codemol and strong ibuprofen..i might weigh myself later lol
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Thats good then hun you havent been given anything that can help you to put on weight if you get what I mean.

What your doing so far is realy good though the slow walks just dont over do yourself
  • kell_riley
    Options
    I went out for dinner with friends so that wasn't so good! And yesterday me an my eldest tucked into chocolate while watching a film so erm again not good lol!
    Oh and it's bank holiday today so the oh is here, I've just cooked him a massive fryup! I had non! And he's just gone to the shop for chocolate, I hope I can resist!!
    We are off to cancun at the weekend so I want to loose a couple more lbs before we go!

Good luck!!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Hey kell what can I say bank holiday weekend has been bad for all of us lmao, Iv been the same.

Ohhh cancun sounds lovely hun im sure that if you work hard this week it will be fine x
  • 4tolose
    Options
    I think an occasional blowout is necessary because otherwise we will binge think we've wrecked everything and give up!!!!
  • Debbieupnorth
    Options
    Yey hi netmummies,
    Just seen the thread on netmums and signed straight up. Extra support always welcome.
  • want2walknotwaddle
    want2walknotwaddle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    loulou checking in <waves>
  • SJay271
    SJay271 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi all :happy:

I'm a netmummie too..

Feel free to add me

Sarah.
  • 4tolose
    Options
    Hi everyone!!!

I accidentally ordered a takeaway :noway:

but that will be my treat for the week I hope!!!!

I am determined to do this and will hopefully get myself going swimming soon. Just need the courage to get myself there in a swimming costume aaaahhh the thought!!!!
  • mojox2003
    Options
    Big hey everyone wow this is going to be so good with all the support on here,

And dont worry about the take out hun as long as its your treat this week then thats cool.

And as for swimming if I can get my big *kitten* size 24 into a pool im sure you can lol
  • kell_riley
    Options
    Lmao I love that you accidentally ordered one! Do you know what? I accidentally ate 3muffins over the weekend Pmsl!
    Hey mfp maintains that this is a lifestyle change not a diet, I'm damn sure my lifestyle will never not have cake, take aways, chocolate etc. On the whole I'm usually pretty good!

Have a great day guys! Yay the bank holidays over I can get back to 'normal'