anyone still play pokemon go??

Options
I can't be the only huge kid around here, figuratively and literally. recently started playing again because why the heck not?? need more buddies though so drop your users and I'll add you ✌️✌️

Replies

• cowsanddogsarecute
    cowsanddogsarecute Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I still play. Never stopped actually. Also I'm from New Zealand so overseas gifts! Just sent you a dm with trainer code.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Yes. 8155 3774 9712
  • Cassandraw3
    Cassandraw3 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I still have it downloaded, but have started playing harry potter: wizards unite much more in it's place.
  • Eekitsthecook
    Eekitsthecook Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Aw late to the thread! But I do and so does Eekthewife B) Team Mystic since July 2016, but we’ve gone sporadically months without playing. Now we’re stuck on an “add friends” challenge of course!
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I deleted the app the second week when I absent-mindedly stepped out into traffic in a parking lot :smiley:
    Also the walking always under-credited me.
  • quemalosuerte
    quemalosuerte Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    love pokemon go, especially now that it has adventure-sync and i get credited for the walking around i do at work. 6797 5969 4655
    any/all friends welcome, regardless of team.
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am in the UK and need some more Pokémon buddies. My trainer number is 0207 1284 7228. I love to get out and walk and this gives me an extra push!
  • Namtabmi
    Namtabmi Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I play In Canada since day 1
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I play just about every day!!!

8777-1549-0994
  • SatanLuciferJones
    SatanLuciferJones Posts: 115 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    I just started playing earlier this month.
    I'm in the Los Angeles area. You're all welcomed to add me. I can finally give away all my gifts instead of deleting them.

3476 0217 2718
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    I do occasionally. I come and go in phases. Haven't touched it in a few months, I might need to pick it back up again after reading this thread.
  • gemiller87
    gemiller87 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I played on release for a while and occasionally play still but not necessarily daily like I used to because I live somewhat rurally so daily playing is pretty mundane but when i'm out and about its still fun.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I've been playing since day 1.

The first two weeks after release were magical. I was out at 1am with some friends and there were other groups of young adults wandering around the town playing. You'd just look at them and ask "Pokemon?" and they'd just nod and laugh. There was a guy dressed as team rocket putting lures on all the pokestops. It was awesome.
  • therealmarceline
    therealmarceline Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I play! I think its a fun motivator to get out and walk around. 432902569493
  • Chris_J99
    Options
    Pokemon friend request sent!
  • cherylseptember
    cherylseptember Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yep! I still play daily. It definitely gets me out walking, especially on Saturdays. I’ll walk for two hours while playing and the time just flies.
  • Chris_J99
    Options
    Fab! My Pokemon trainer number is further up the thread if you want to add me!
  • ChelseaHotel09
    ChelseaHotel09 Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    I do! Feel free to add me for gifts from Germany: 9030 2793 9333
  • Chris_J99
    Options
    Will send a friend request!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    My peeps! I've played since day 1 (7/9/2016). Started as a fun thing to do with my son but he has (mostly) moved on and I'm still an avid player. Trainer code: 292302608601

All teams welcome :). My trainer name is Oregonmom1221