Warmed up Quest bar

Options
I was about to bite into a Quest bar (Rocky Road) and it was really hard so I put it in the microwave for 15 seconds to soften it up. It was divine, warm and chewy and the “marshmallow” turned nice and gooey! Highly recommend this. 200 calories of protein bliss!

Replies

• gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I put the double chocolate chip one in the microwave and put peanut butter on top 🤤🤤🤤 yum
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I never thought of that, I'll give it go with these almighty tasty protein bars.

vbop7ha7145m.jpg
  • thanos5
    thanos5 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    do those things have sugar alcohols? gd i hate anything that contain them. tastes artificial.
  • ExistingFish
    ExistingFish Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    thanos5 wrote: »
    do those things have sugar alcohols? gd i hate anything that contain them. tastes artificial.

They do. I can't eat them either. DH is low carb and almost everything he gets has sugar alcohols, which he is fine with. I can't. I just can't.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    😮 whole new world. Never thought about this. Lol 🤔
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,714 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    My coworkers put the new caramel chocolate Quest in micro to warmand said it is ridiculously good. I ate Quest bars for years until yhey changed formula. I kept mine in refridgerater. (switched to plant based and Bullet proof bars)
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    thanos5 wrote: »

They make me feel sick! I had quest bars before and would always have a tummy ache and bloating
  • capike82
    capike82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    They are really good in air fryer too!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    First Quest bar I ate had a nasty aftertaste, probably from the sucralose.

Second one I ate had a nasty aftertaste, probably from the stevia.

I doubt there will be a third one.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I cut the chocolate chunk one into 4 to 6 pieces , flatten them and bake them like cookie dough on 300° for about 5 minutes (keep am eye on them). They come out like soft baked cookies.
  • HilTri
    HilTri Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My favorite dessert is a bowl (no, make that a bucket) of Fage plain Greek yogurt w Splenda, raisins, and Autumn’s Gold granola but when I don’t have enough calories to spend on that, I resort to my Quest bar treat! I think I will try chocolate caramel, thanks for the tip!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I love Quest bars but don't get the microwaving thing. Seems messy, doesn't add anything for me.

I think the worst Quest bar I've tried (still tasty) was Fudge Brownie. It reminded me of a gigantic Tootsie Roll. I guess that would be fine if you like tootsie rolls. My faves are birthday cake, blueberry muffin & S'mores although I think S'mores has the worst aftertaste.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Chic chip cookie dough 20 sec @ 50%. Perfect!