Dinner Ideas

Options
Any suggestions for different dinner ideas?

Replies

• SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Different from what? We'd have to know what you currently eat in order to suggest something different.
  • JessicaGarrantParmeter
    Options
    I usually eat ham steak with vegetables. They are usually broccoli or fresh green beans. Sometimes I have vegetable soup with a turkey sandwich.
  • SuzySunshine99
    SuzySunshine99 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    I make a lot of easy meals with rotisserie chicken...we roast it in the oven with BBQ sauce, or cut it up to make stir-frys, pasta or rice dishes of your choice. It's a great meal starter and you can add a lot of vegetables to it.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    We just got a multipot and have been experimenting. Chuck roast, pork loin, ribs, chicken...veg cooks super fast in it, only 1-5 min! I also love curry, so we've been trying green, masala, and yellow curries with lots of veggies.
  • phx92
    phx92 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I love chicken leg quarters, season and bake375 for 50m to an hour. I normally eat only one piece (leg or thigh) but they seem to come out juicer than just legs or thighs. Serve with whatever vegetables you like or it’s in the oven long enough to bake potatoes at the same time
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of the same, but here are some things that I enjoy. Eggs with toast and cheese, baked potatoes and salsa, guacamole and toast, wheaties cereal, oatmeal, pancakes, veggie burgers, bean tacos, veggie noodle soups, curry, mac and cheese, and toaster waffles
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    my diary is open i think.

tonight is sweet and sour chicken
    last night was chili
    night before that steak

my memory cant go back any further but its in my diary LOL

i eat normal stuff for dinner. different stuff every night, depending on what i feel like. i simply weigh and log it (the recipe builder is my best friend)
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    Based on the last several dinners I have made:

stuffed tomatoes and steak
    beef chile
    sauceless pasta - tons of options
    whole wheat, oatmeal, blueberry, zucchini pancakes
    black bean, corn, bell pepper, goat cheese quesadillas
    tomato and zucchini galette
    gyros
    chicken salad sandwiches
    fajitas
    grill all the things
    polenta
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    @JessicaGarrantParmeter - do you like seafood? There is a lot of fish in the sea!

I tend to eat a lot of seafood- so many options.
    Scallops
    Mussels
    Shrimp

Fav fish choices - John Dory, herring or salmon.

Since you like soups / how about stews? Can throw it all in a pot whether it’s vegetables or chicken stew..

Breakfast can always be dinner too / frittatas, omelettes...

Veg dinners - ratatouille, lots of end of summer harvest vegetables about to come to the stores—
    Do you like squash or zucchini?

Poultry - roast duck or chicken - easy to make , stick in the oven for roast juicy goodness...

Since you like ham steak / how about pork tenderloin or a fresh ham?

Bon appetite!

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Search through the recipe section of these forums or use Pinterest I find lots of great suggestions on there. Check out cookbooks from the local library. Skinnytaste.com is one of my favorite sites for lower cal, tasty recipes
  • duskyjewel
    duskyjewel Posts: 286 Member
    Options