Most annoying Tony Horton moment/quote

Options
Ok, so my hubby and I are in week 10 of P90X. Love the program...but, I'm curious for those who have done it, what's your most annoying TH quote/moment from the videos? Mine: I'm about ready to strangle him if he says stablatic one more time =)

Replies

• CatMauro
    CatMauro Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Ok, so my hubby and I are in week 10 of P90X. Love the program...but, I'm curious for those who have done it, what's your most annoying TH quote/moment from the videos? Mine: I'm about ready to strangle him if he says stablatic one more time =)

Hey, when you're as ripped and as rich as he is I guess it's ok to make up your own words :P
  • rdeloria
    rdeloria Posts: 11
    Options
    Everything TH says is annoying...but he's a great trainer!
  • JMM_623_
    JMM_623_ Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    In one of the vids he says he's going to be quiet for a minute...and then he keeps talking. He and every P90X person knows for him to be quiet is IMPOSSIBLE!!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    “Don’t go grab a pastrami sandwich”

forgot which one he said it on but he makes me want a cheese sandwhich for things like this. i love & hate him LOL
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    funny, today i did kempo cardio plus for the first time in forever and at the end they are talking about "x" or something then he goes on to say "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" and i thought to my self "wow your lame". i thought i was the only one who thought this. also when he pretends to get kicked in the face its irritating.
  • JME67550
    JME67550 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    *in a high, squeaky voice* "They're working hard, I know you are!"

*in a gruff "Batman" voice* "P. 90. X!"
  • batlou
    batlou Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Anything to do with "The Kids", or "What sort of soup" the kids are making...ughh, seriously.

I did laugh the first time he was talking about the push up bars and says,"I like them because they give me 6 extra inches soo I can go suppa deep!!
  • momocurti
    momocurti Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    This made me laugh out loud! My husband and I mock all the time. But he kicks my butt. I have to get in better shape to even attempt P90X again.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Anything to do with "The Kids", or "What sort of soup" the kids are making...ughh, seriously.

I did laugh the first time he was talking about the push up bars and says,"I like them because they give me 6 extra inches soo I can go suppa deep!!

Definitely the comments about soup!!!
  • HolleeERL
    HolleeERL Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    "Did you get your tickets?" (or something like that) You know...for the "gun" show! That guy really likes himself!
  • craftzilla
    Options
    "Did you get your tickets?" (or something like that) You know...for the "gun" show! That guy really likes himself!

Oh, I hate that one too....it's so funny to read all your responses.
  • holly_v
    holly_v Posts: 292 Member
    Options

oh my. my boyfriend uses that one all the time - loser!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I love him. So have to go with my fave remark - "tip of the day: dont smash your face"!!! :laugh:
  • glfprncs2
    glfprncs2 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    As an English teacher, it drives me absolutely NUTSO when he says to keep your core muscles 'taunt.' It's TAUT, TAUT, TAUT, TAUT, TAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I feel better now.
  • JME67550
    JME67550 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    As an English teacher, it drives me absolutely NUTSO when he says to keep your core muscles 'taunt.' It's TAUT, TAUT, TAUT, TAUT, TAUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, I feel better now.

YES! THIS ONE! I lose my balance from laughing so hard when I hear that!