Support/motivation

Hello!

I’m looking for new friends to add on here for support and motivation. I like to see other people who are active and it keeps me going. I started my weight-loss journey on 8/5. My goal is to lose 60-80 pounds. πŸ’ͺ🏻

Replies

• mlm7126
    mlm7126 Posts: 30 Member
    Feel free to add me! I log daily and participate in strength training. It’s been slow and steady.
  • fatoldladyonamission
    fatoldladyonamission Posts: 572 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm here daily too and happy to help. Looking to lose a bit more than you but again doing it slow and steady.
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Hi! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. You can do it! 🌺
  • Cat_A_89
    Cat_A_89 Posts: 93 Member
    Im doen 36 pounds since May. Have hit a stall recently but trying not to let it demotivate me. Still have 60ish to lose.
    We got this πŸ’ͺ
  • annobrien388
    annobrien388 Posts: 8 Member
    Please add me
  • DiamondPlatter
    DiamondPlatter Posts: 9 Member
    edited August 2019
    Jessica,
    I hope you are doing well on your weight loss journey. Keep up the good work and I hope that each and every member you encounter on MFP can be helpful to you in some way. Best luck on your future goals and journey! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ‘ŒπŸΌ

John
  • irishmere82
    irishmere82 Posts: 2 Member
    Feel free to add me (anybody that is!) I am in desperate need of motivation. I've got about 150 pounds to lose.