Looking for friends in their late 20s

Trying to find more friends in their late 20s trying to lose weight. Sometimes it’s easier to connect with others the same age. I’m 27, 5’5”ish looking to lose around 20 pounds. Anyone around this age, feel free to add so we can connect!

Replies

• changeconsumeme
    changeconsumeme Posts: 229 Member
    I turned 29 today, feel free to add me. :)
  • Seachange_dogs
    Seachange_dogs Posts: 57 Member
    Hey, I'm 27 too. Feel free to add me. Got about 40lbs to lose
  • 27! Looking to lose 10lbs!
  • phx92
    phx92 Posts: 87 Member
    I agree. I’m 27 and looking to lose abt 20lb as well, trying to stay active on here and keep motivated.
  • phx92
    phx92 Posts: 87 Member
    @changeconsumeme happy birthday!! 🎉🎉
  • fitbritt128
    fitbritt128 Posts: 35 Member
    29 here. Feel free to add me. :)
  • ldrake871
    ldrake871 Posts: 2 Member
    I’m 28. I’m not sure how to add anyone on here but I’m a great motivator! Add me if you’d like. 😌
  • ewzgordon
    ewzgordon Posts: 2 Member
    29 over here. Looking to lose fat weight but would like to gain more muscle too. Feel free to add me!
  • 28 here :) feel free to add me :)
  • ShawnaE10123
    ShawnaE10123 Posts: 68 Member
    Im 29. I have a lot to lose lol im active here everyday! :) feel free to add
  • lizaltfillisch
    lizaltfillisch Posts: 9 Member
    Hey there! 29 here, trying to get into that new decade feeling better about myself and in a healthier weight range. I need to lose about 30 lbs to get to that healthy weight range. I’m pretty active and would love you have more friends on my feed to keep me in line and to cheer eachother on! Feel free to add me!
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Hi all. OP I have sent you a FR. I'm 27 too and always open to new friends if anyone else wants to add me.
  • heathcash1252
    heathcash1252 Posts: 57 Member
    I’m 25 and trying to get down to 12% BF. I’m on here everyday tracking my calories and macros. Feel free to add me and talk about your goals or whatever you want to talk about. I’m always up for making new acquaintances.
  • ellieeeekim
    ellieeeekim Posts: 8 Member
    I'm 29 (at least for another 3 months) :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • rhannahbrown
    rhannahbrown Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I’m also 27, also 5’5” and also hoping to lose at least 20 pounds! I got up to 150, which is the most I’ve ever weighed. I was in the 120s through college
  • Liftslikeagoddess
    Liftslikeagoddess Posts: 41 Member
    28 here. Always looking to make friends closer to my age group :)

Feel free to add me
  • cgibson522
    cgibson522 Posts: 31 Member
    31! I was really good about tracking my calories this summer and lost 5+ pounds but have gained it all back. Looking to connect with others to help stay motivated!
  • anatomyjanedoll
    anatomyjanedoll Posts: 36 Member
    I'm also 27. Started out looking to lose 10-15 lbs have lost nearly 5 so far. Just joined mfp & my local gym quite recently. Always nice to have support (: feel free to add
  • krose4514
    krose4514 Posts: 72 Member
    29 here! Seems I have a bit more to lose than most of you - looking at losing 40+ lbs here - but would love to have motivation buddies! Particularly those looking to lose slow and steady with sustainable habits. Good luck all!!
  • nikkibrianne64
    nikkibrianne64 Posts: 89 Member
    Hey! 28 here! Adding most of you all and n here! Feel free to add me! I need motivation! Inspiring triathlete here.