workout buddy

Options
Hello everybody.I'm in a need of a workout buddy.I start an exercise and then quit.EVERY TIME! AND I HATE THAT! I now weight more than i ever did. I am 168 cm and have 69 kg. My optimal weight is 57-58 kg.I got sick,had to get my tonsisls out because i got an infection and I lost 12 kg and when i got better after 4 months i started to eat but couldn't exercise because i was still weak.So I now have what I have and I need somebody who is willing to keep in touch in msn maybe or something like that so we can motivate each other. I started slim in 6 in several occasions but never completed. And I just can't do it on my own,can't stay motivated.Help :) BTW.im from Croatia so this food journal is a little complicated to me because I can't sometimes find food I eat :)

Replies

• leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 74 kilos, i am the same! i cant stick to see a workout through!!
  • Wolf_Girl
    Wolf_Girl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :) what workouts do you do now?
  • leslturn8
    Options
    well i am trying to do 30 day shred
    and turbo fire
    and soon ill have the firm express
    and then couch to 5 k
    i had tried sticking to crunch time from michelle bridges lol,
  • Wolf_Girl
    Wolf_Girl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am soooo trying to do slim in 6 for that 6 weeks but i do it for like a week and stop.then start again and stop again. And i can't keep away from junk food.Cakes,chocolate is my thing.Salty things not so much.And when i have junk food in the house i eat it all.And I keep getting bigger and bigger,everybody around me have noticed,non of my old clothes fit me anymore. And I have soo much celulite on my legs! And the main thing that is bodering me is that even if I exercise how will i stay away from food and if i eat too much i won't see results. And i exercise,then i eat too much that day and the next day i keep eating and no exercise and....hate it :( i want to go shopping and enjoy it! I hate it now because everything i like i can't get into it, and everything i try just looks bad :(
  • leslturn8
    Options
    30 day things are a killer for me hahahhaa! I get to day 3 then i stop!
    I am a big junk food person but since i cut my portions down i dont seam to want alot of the junk, hey ill eat a block of choc no worries but i crave it before i eat it....I hold myself back til it drives me nuts!
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have accountability issues as well. Have you ever thought of having a virtual workout buddy using Skype or Oovoo? Finding a buddy " In Person" is difficult. If u are up for it let me know. We can workout together through LIVE video :-)