Trying to see the difference

Options
The before pictures are on the left and now on the right. I defiantly feel better but it’s hard to see the difference because I still just see the negative and how long I have to go. I have been trying to focus on the positives though about feeling better and clothing fitting different

Replies

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! Get rid of the negative thoughts. They are useless and unnecessary. Celebrate your progress and just keep going.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    Huge difference, especially in your belly! Great job so far!
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Good going. Don’t concern yourself with the end result. Because there really is no end.

And those pics show significant difference.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Belly, thighs, chin. HUGE difference. Give yourself a giant hug and keep on going! You got this, and I so respect your progress.
  • Pamela_Sue
    Pamela_Sue Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    @Terytha is so right. I also think about the fat around my organs that I am losing that I cannot see. I have lost 32 pounds, with another 50 to 70 to go. I only see a slight difference in myself, but noticed that the shirt I had on Sunday had looser sleeves than before. No one else has noticed any difference in my weight, so don't fret. You are doing great!!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Continue taking those progress pictures! Take some in just your underwear (for your eyes only) so that you can see as much as possible. Let those progress pictures drive you! It won't be long and you will physically see more when you look in the mirror too. You've Got This!! Congrats on your loss so far!
  • ama3387
    ama3387 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I definitely see differences in your pictures! Keep going you’re looking good!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    The biggest difference I see is in your belly, which is important since belly fat is such a bad health marker. The difference to your appearance may not be much yet but the difference to your health has got to be HUGE! Keep going, it may seem like a long time now but when you look back you will be surprised at how short a time it was.
  • fatoldladyonamission
    Options
    There's definitely a difference. You've done really well! I'd guess I have more to lose than you and I'd be delighted with that difference! Maybe one day soon.

Keep going you're clearly making it work, well done 😊
  • ChickieBoom22
    ChickieBoom22 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I see a difference too! Unfortunately I agree with the above posters that it takes longer to notice when you have more weight to lose. I started out at 294 in March and it took some time for me to notice too. The amazing thing is that six months have already flown by! Just like that (it didn’t seem like it at the time) but six months and 57 pounds gone.

Just take it one day at a time. Those days will add up before you know it!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    I can tell the difference in your thighs and stomach... you are smaller and you should feel jazzed about that. I know you don't want to feel over confident because you have more to go.. but you have to celebrate the work you've done. Keep it up...you are doing a great job.