New to the site, hello all!

Options
Hey im Gabe, new to the site. i gained 48 pounds last year, in 1 year only! Im down 16 pounds and have 31 more to go so that i may enlist in the Navy. This is the longest i've ever stuck with a diet/exercise plan and i hope to continue until im at my goal weight.

Replies

• gabesky
    Options
    Hey im Gabe, new to the site. i gained 48 pounds last year, in 1 year only! Im down 16 pounds and have 31 more to go so that i may enlist in the Navy. This is the longest i've ever stuck with a diet/exercise plan and i hope to continue until im at my goal weight.
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    welcome and congrats on your loss so far!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the boards & good luck to you! I hope you get where you want so you can enlist!
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats on your loss. :happy:
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    hi, congrats on a job well done so far, happy losing!!:drinker:
  • sweetapplepi
    Options
    Great job thus far! Welcome to MFP! Keep up the good work.
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site, and keep up the hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • megheinlein
    Options
    Welcome! Keep it up!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    :smile: WELCOME! I'm so glad to finally see you here Gabe! This weight loss thing is soooo much easier than we have been making it! We don't have to be HUNGRY!!!