hello

Options
i thought id say hi now once iv settled in, this is amazing! iv lost 3 pounds already and iv only been logged on for 3 days! :smooched: im so happy

so a big hello to all

Replies

• Shye
    Shye Posts: 4
    Options
    i thought id say hi now once iv settled in, this is amazing! iv lost 3 pounds already and iv only been logged on for 3 days! :smooched: im so happy

so a big hello to all
  • KristieT
    Options
    Congrats on the 3 pounds.....and welcome to MFP!!
  • Meshonda
    Options
    :happy: Wow I hope that my success starts off like yours. today is my first day. Congratulations!!!!!!
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    Hello to you. I'm sure you will have great success here, I know I have. I am trying to lose weight before my family vacation this summer with all of my siblings and their spouses. I want to shock them because I am the only big one. My two sisters are both size 4's. Gosh, I am only asking to be a size 9. Well enough about me. Good luck to you. Heidi:flowerforyou:
  • Salema
    Salema Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations... you're doing great. MFP is a great because it holds you accountable. I love it and I've lost 4.6 lbs this week. Keep up the good work everyone!
  • diamond352
    Options
    Wow congrads to all just hearing your success stories makes me more motivated.