Hello!!

Options
Just wanted to introduce myself to the website! My metabolism has finally started to catch up with me. I've been on an eat anything I want diet lately and while it was fun the results have been to my disliking! :)

I'm here to lose 15 pounds by May 15th for my honey's B-day in Vegas!

I realize that I need to get on that elliptical trainer daily and not be such a snacker!!

I need all the tips and motivation I can get!

Replies

• Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to introduce myself to the website! My metabolism has finally started to catch up with me. I've been on an eat anything I want diet lately and while it was fun the results have been to my disliking! :)

I'm here to lose 15 pounds by May 15th for my honey's B-day in Vegas!

I realize that I need to get on that elliptical trainer daily and not be such a snacker!!

I need all the tips and motivation I can get!
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! It sounds like your plan is a good one! Have you tried the MFP food logs? That'll help a bunch. You're gonna look FAB if you stick with us!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • kaylou
    kaylou Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Welcome...my savor has been water. Lots and lots of water. Keeps me from snacking throughout the work day.
  • Bug263
    Bug263 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome...my savor has been water. Lots and lots of water. Keeps me from snacking throughout the work day.
    Same here, water, water, water, even before, during, and after i eat, helps me stay full. i do still snack but it's healthy snacking not cookie snacking:noway: good luck, happy losing!!:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site if you don't already. I love this site, it is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.