Negative Adjustments after exercise

Options
I did two workouts yesterday and my apple watch logged 1,073 calories burned, I was looking at my totals this morning and MFP deducted both of my workouts and another 600 calories?? I am set to 1800 calories per day so after burning that many calories MFP now says I can only have 1200 calories.......what???
anyone else have this issue? it only happens accosanially, usually when I burn alot

I also see others saying apple watch does not always log with MFP, I found it works best to add something directly from the watch, so after a workout i go to the watch app and add the water i drank then it syncs.
thansk for the help

Replies

• hmhill17
    hmhill17 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I don't let anything sync my exercise anymore. I put it in manually. Health app on my iPhone always tried to add bonuses for steps I took. And the sync from running apps always came through wrong. For example, Nike showed as Running at 5mph instead of walking at 3.75 so turned that off.

I have also seen various posts about Apple watch problems in the forums.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Yeah, the negative adjustments from watch syncing are a bit glitch-tastic. When they bug out like that I just delete them and manually add.

It's not just Apple either, my Garmin occasionally has this problem.