Could you beat the above poster in a WRESTLING match?

Replies

• terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Nope, but I could beat him in a wrasslin’ match 💪
  • ctmoore1982
    ctmoore1982 Posts: 586 Member
    Yep, but I'd let her win. Just don't tell her...
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    edited September 2019
    "Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy"was my professional wrestling name back in the day.
  • terrordawg
    My bet is I take her down in round 3 🤷‍♀️
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    Well the fact is I most likely could. I'm not saying that because she's a woman but because I wrestled and did Judo and Jujitsu for a minute back in the day.

However, I would take a dive and let her pin me any day of the week. :kissing_heart:
  • GaBoy72
    GaBoy72 Posts: 485 Member
    edited October 2019
    I did wrestling for 6 years Greco Roman. And 2 years of submissive wrestling/ BJJ
    And for the last 6 years have trained in defense tactics in my career...so it would be an interesting match, although I'd have to give myself a small edge for age. Not that your old big homie 🤣
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member
    GaBoy72 wrote: »
    I did wrestling for 6 years Greco Roman. And 2 years of submissive wrestling/ BJJ
    And for the last 6 years have trained in defense tactics in my career...so it would be an interesting match, although I'd have to give myself a small edge for age. Not that your old big homie 🤣

Thanks but I'd give you a clear edge for age and as I haven't spared in years and I'm out of shape. Although, round is a shape! It's just not the right shape. I'd still give it a go though. :wink:
    Like you I have been studying defense tactics mainly Krav Maga and mainly because I'm too damn old for long drawn out fights. I got to finish them fast. It's like Toby says "I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once, as I ever was." :lol:

• melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Not even on my best of days!
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    I sure could I would just remove her superpower aka the hood!
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Yes
  • terrordawg
    Resistance is futile!!
  • terrordawg
    @DWBalboa and @GaBoy72 I am trained in the art of distraction, spent 15 years perfecting a hypnotic stare and am an expert at finding people’s ticklish spots! 😂 You’re both toast.
  • terrordawg
    edited October 2019
    Maybe

Ive met my match! 😂
  • Justn83
    Justn83 Posts: 5,226 Member
    I win!
  • terrordawg
    I’ll just visualize that he’s a crispy strip of bacon. He’d be done!
  • terrordawg
    Hmm, I’m not so sure
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    She's probably ticklish, so yes.