Looking for Figure/fitness/bikini/body builder competitors

Options
I was just looking for other competitors anyone out there that knows my challenges at the point of being 5 weeks out?
If there are I'd love the support and encouragement this is my first show ad I'm very excited have put in many months of work and dieting! I am now down to a little over a months time and looking for any words of wisdom and help!
Thanks
JessicaRae

Replies

• DianaPowerUp
    DianaPowerUp Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm not, but one of my MFP friends is - bgelliot. You can send her a message if you're interested.....Lots of my MFP buddies COULD be, though, and even though they aren't competing, they have plenty of great insight on nutrition/muscle building etc.
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am not but I have a good MFP friend called femininguns which is an excellent fitness competitor, you can request her...
  • ashlibbie
    Options
    Hey Jessica,
    Im prepping for my first competitions. Im 7 weeks out from my first and 11 weeks out from my second competition :) www.twitter.com/ashlibbie
  • egifford
    Options
    I am 4 weeks out from my first figure competition. I did bikini back in June. It is a tough journey, but you look great! Good luck to you and you can friend request me if you want :)