Hi, I'm new!

Options
I've been doing Slimming World on and off for the last couple of years, but it's never stuck, and I'm starting to realise I don't actually like doing it, and so I'm trying calorie counting out to see if that's more manageable for me

Replies

• suemark4575
    suemark4575 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi - Welcome to MFP - I'm a newbie too and I've done SW & WW in the past - got to target weight with both of them over the years but as middle age / menopause hit neither worked for me so I thought I would see if MFP works for me - 4lb down in my first week - no hunger pangs and have eaten really well each day - feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this journey together xx
  • Heir0fFir3
    Heir0fFir3 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    That's great that you hit target, I never got past a stone lost, the last 2 times I didn't even get to half a stone. I'll add you now 😀
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community! <3

If you haven't already, read the stickies at the top of the getting started forum. Very informative and helpful.

Buy a food scale. Weigh everything you eat and log into the food diary.

Good luck with your journey!
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • Heir0fFir3
    Heir0fFir3 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Thanks 😁

I have a food scale already so off to a good start, tracked everything yesterday and already noticed some problems with my diet, will see if those issues continue over the next few days