Fitness trackers

Hey so i wanna buy a fitness tracker but i have never owned one, i have been doing some research i teally like the vivoactive 3 does anyone have any feedback or tips

Replies

• Accuracy is all over the place but they’re a nice bit of data if you’re into it. Buying second hand is always a viable option too.
  • marksweightloss
    marksweightloss Posts: 34 Member
    If you have an iPhone, then definitely an Apple Watch
  • Al_1971
    Al_1971 Posts: 4 Member
    Vivoactive 4 may be a better bet than the 3 if you can stomach the higher price. Had mine a few days and seriously impressed. Beware of Fitbit if you are on android as their list of compatible devices is seriously out of date so make sure your android is on that list if you go down the Fitbit route as certain features may not work. Google fit on wear os is basic but useful, Samsung watches and Samsung health is comprehensive but you're tied into Samsung. Apple watch fantastic if you are on ios but again you'd be tied into Apple.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    I would consider the VA4 instead of 3 unless I was getting a good price on the 3.

Garmin makes great stuff lately. They make hardware and software both, and you buy both together. Because of that model, they only put newer software features into the newest hardware. The VA3 is an excellent device, but coming to the end of its update cycle.