lovin' the laughing cow cheese!

Options
heather0mc
heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
on reduced fat triscuts! cant wait to try it on a sandwich or in a pita. i have the garlic herb kind. good thing i portion these things out because i would eat the whole package if i could! :laugh: :noway:

Replies

• heather0mc
    Options
    on reduced fat triscuts! cant wait to try it on a sandwich or in a pita. i have the garlic herb kind. good thing i portion these things out because i would eat the whole package if i could! :laugh: :noway:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I've been using it as a spread on sandwiches for a while now, I love it!! Will have to try some on triscuits - I love those so much I better portion them out carefully :tongue:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    I've been using it as a spread on sandwiches for a while now, I love it!! Will have to try some on triscuits - I love those so much I better portion them out carefully :tongue:

the serving size is 7 crackers. the cheese wedge is the perfect size to have a bit on each one. i try to save a big bit for the last one :wink:
  • MTGirl
    Options

the serving size is 7 crackers. the cheese wedge is the perfect size to have a bit on each one. i try to save a big bit for the last one :wink:

Yeah, I love triscuits - but the carbs get me with my diabetes. I hope to get my muscles in shape enough and lose enough fat to process sugars better so I can add more whole grain foods back into my diet! :heart:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    MTgirl - I think you are the reason i bought this cheese in the first place! i read how you use it as a spread for sandwiches somewhere and thought, hmmm...i love sandwiches. i love cheese. what a great idea! but, thought i needed a change in snacky stuff so tried this first. I cant thank you enough, its so stinkin good! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I triple love the LC cheese! I haven't had any in a while..I better add some to my grocery list.:flowerforyou:
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    LCC lover here too!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • MTGirl
    Options
    Yay for Laughing Cow!! :drinker:
  • Pocketangel
    Options
    yep... i love the laughing cow cheese too! i eat it on the plain rice cakes.. Very low calorie snack!!!
  • DaniNei
    DaniNei Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Can you buy this at most grocery stores or do you have to go somewhere special?

I shop at Albertson's and I haven't seen it there.
  • heather0mc
    Options

yes, they are over by the deli sometimes. they are awesome for a snack. i usually shop at tom thumb (safeway) but happened to be at my least favorite store (walmart) when i bought them. they were over by the produce/deli stuff.
  • MTGirl
    Options

The first round I got of Laughing Cow Cheese, I got at Albertsons. If you look in the deli where they have the refridgerated section with all the sandwiches and packaged salads from the deli, they should be on the top of that unit if you look around. They come in little round cardboard things and are divided into 8 sections. Hope this helps! I buy it at Costco now because it's a lot cheaper.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options

Oh its yummy, I had a garlic/herb triangle on a whole wheat pita with 1 turkey slice, warmed up then added 2 avacado slices and spinach for lunch today may add mushrooms and tomatoes but I was out :P......I have also used it on sandwiches, cheese burgers, crackers, pizza, anything cheese is called for....and notice how that lil triangle goes quite a ways??
    I had a party last weekend and had regular and the herb triangles out with whole wheat crackers for my friends to munch on they loved them too.......:tongue:

56259.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Yep, I agree I love the lc as well. I esp like to use it on my "burgers" which usu consist of 4 oz of ground chicken or turkey along with veggies and oatmeal..............bf can't beleive I the BIG burgers are not like the total meat ones I used to make before this life change. :laugh: Also, regarding where it's at in the store.............can vary, at my Publix, it's around the meat/meatball/frozen section but at Winn Dixie it's at the "specialty" cheese area and alot more expensive (to the tune of $2.99 at Publix and $4.99 at Winn Dixie for same product). I always look for the cheaper place to shop, but sometimes I have to see where I can get all the new stuff I need (like Latortilla tortillas) and since I don't have time to go to both - or I could but decide not to, cut my losses.
  • JasiBella
    JasiBella Posts: 1,168
    Options
    Mmmmm... I'm gettin hungry!

Love spreading some on my turkey burger and adding some avocado slices ontop... Yum-O!