Starting and stopping

Definitely need motivational people keep me on track 😂

Replies

• annobrien388
    annobrien388 Posts: 8 Member
    Add me we can try helping each other I keep starting and stopping
  • eurotrashcc
    eurotrashcc Posts: 26 Member
    I stopped and can't get back on. It's frustrating.......
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Figure out why you quit. You have to be really ready to do this. You have to dig deep to engage your accountability and motivation.

Most importantly, you have to want to do this for yourself.

If you can't jump in with both feet, try taking baby steps. Eat like you normally would but log it all in your diary. See where the numbers fall. Start making small adjustments until you're in a calorie deficit.

Before you know it, you'll be a success story. 💟
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    If you don't like starting over then stop quitting.

The lie we believe is that when we eat too much food for a day or a weekend or whatever is that we have blown our effort. This is not true. If there is a regain in weight it will be minimal. The scale may go up temporarily because of water and waste fluctuations but that will go back down in 3-5 days in most cases.

There is never a good reason to quit. There is never a good reason to believe that because you ate too much in a meal that you might as well keep eating.

You don't have to lose weight everyday you just have to lose weight most days.

If you find yourself unable to adhere to a plan you just need a new plan or a new way of eating.