Naughty nurse...PUT THAT CAKE DOWN GURL (Looking for friends to add - Get to know each other!)

Options
PerkoPounds
PerkoPounds Posts: 7 Member
edited September 2019 in Introduce Yourself
Hi guys! :)

I'm called Imogen and I've already lost 9lbs at the time of joining MFP (Enjoy the before and after below!). I want to take my health seriously again after basically becoming very lacklustre with it. I started my job strong and a size smaller so ideally want to get back there. Don't get me wrong, I still plan to have a treat now and again as I find when I cut everything out I binge more, but I need to kick myself up the bottom. I've lost weight before so know I've got it in me.
Id love to add anyone who can keep me motivated while also being fun overall to keep up with :D I think it would be really cool if we could fill in one of those whole "get to know me" things to introduce our self B)

GET TO KNOW ME
  1. What I do: PICU Nurse (psychiatric intensive care unit) and trainer.
  2. Favourite music: Rock mainly, but I do enjoy a mixture of "oldies but goldies" (80's, 90's, 00's), a bit of cheese on a night out, and Jazz when I want to relax/chill in my house. Very varied!
  3. Favourite food: Pasta! I'm a carboholic. Also I have a huge sweet tooth. Chocolate is my weakness.
  4. What are my hobbies: Reading, Video games, Netflix, Foodie, Journaling, Music.
  5. Favourite quote: "If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
  6. I couldn't live without: Laughter. My family. My cats.

f7ekz36ozven.jpg

Replies

• alteredsteve175
    alteredsteve175 Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'll play.

GET TO KNOW ME
    1) What I do: Building inspector. Hiker. Angler. Dog trainer
    2) Favorite music: Rock and country and jazz when I get to pick. Learning some hip-hop from hearing it at the gym.
    3) Favorite food: Bacon. I'm a carnivore. All forms of dark chocolate. COOKIES!
    4) What are my hobbies: Reading, fishing, hiking, camping, dog training.
    5) Favorite quote: "Don't ever become a pessimist... a pessimist is correct oftener than an optimist, but an optimist has more fun, and neither can stop the march of events." - Robert Heinlein
    6) I couldn't live without: My family. Dogs. Outdoor solitude.

Sending a friend request.
  • PerkoPounds
    Options
    Awesome! Nice to meet you B)<3
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Great Attitude! MFP has helped me achieve my goals with the calorie count. I’m cheering for you!

You can do it! 🌺
  • PerkoPounds
    Options
    Thank you! Fingers crossed hay? :blush:
  • 1998SK
    1998SK Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I’m a physicians assistant 🙃 let’s do this!!
  • Seachange_dogs
    Seachange_dogs Posts: 57 Member
    Options

GET TO KNOW ME

What I do: Event Planner and Ski Patroller (winter only)

Favourite music: Mostly punk rock (Offspring, Sum 41, Anti Flag). Little bit of rap. But won't say no to shout-singing some Taylor Swift either.

Favourite food: Kettle Corn or just popcorn in general. Salty Sweet Combo.

What are my hobbies: Hiking, skiing, dog training, trying to get back into field hockey and soccer.

Favourite quote: To piggyback on the Harry Potter theme and because I ski and hike "One can never have too many socks". It has basically become my life.

I couldn't live without: My family who I live across an ocean from. My dogs who have no concept of person space.

4lmakdabjr8g.jpg